Wednesday, July 2, 2008

you won't believe this but i SWEAR it's true.

what about me SCREAMS hooker?  last night, i was on the bus going home from the gym.  i was sweaty and probably smelly and wearing my headband (the usual).  this old man sitting a few seats down from me starts staring at me.  i THOUGHT he was just judging my disgusting appearance until i look over and he starts SLOWLY STROKING one of the poles people are supposed to hold on to when the bus is making crazy turns.  then he NODS at me and does that thing where his eyebrows jump up suddenly as if to say, 'hey baby, gimme some of that sweaty mess.'  i'm obviously frozen with fear and awkwardness and if i could have seen my face i think it would have looked something like this:


 then he continues to stroke the pole until his bus stop, when he gets up, thanks the bus driver, looks over at me and gives a little goodbye wave, like i just gave him the best beej of his life but SHHH don't tell anyone, you slut.  this shit happened to me in london and i guess it leads to me to one conclusion:  one topic that everyone in the world can agree on is
 that i'm a whore.  a big, sweaty whore.

speaking of whoring, i think my dad is flying to denver this weekend for a booty call.  here was our phone conversation:

ME: hello?
DAD: i think i'm going to fly to denver this weekend.
ME: why?
DAD: because i can.  and because there's a wedding and someone i want to see an
d it's the stuff movies are made of.
ME: gross.
DAD: what?
ME: i said,'okay.'
DAD: oh.

is that sketch?  maybe.


OH there was a race fight yesterday on the bus.  and by 'race fight' i mean a drunk black woman who looked like this:


please note the sagging, uneven breasts, camel toe, and MARY POPPINS HAT.  anyway, she was getting off the bus and apparently this nerdlinger sitting next to me didn't give her enough room because she turned around, stumbled, and yelled,'WHITE BOY, MOVE YO ASS NEXT TIME OR IT'S MINE.  HEAR?  ASSHOLE.'  i died.  i think the kid peed his pants after adjusting his glasses.  i guess that wasn't a great story, i just wanted to draw something.

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how you manage to top yourself with each entry, i don't know. well, i guess i do know. drawings=upgrade. also, the content of this entry was stupid perfect.

byebye cunt features/pop tab

Anonymous said...

i hope you know that i pee my pants each time i read these. i mean, i pee my pants daily, so i guess it's not that big of a deal. but the pictures are particularly helpful.. it's like i can picture myself on the bus, oogling you and stroking the pole myself. and i actually am that large black woman.

your ass is mine.

Unknown said...

that's an expensive booty call

Unknown said...

oh, and I thought teh camel toe was your artistic depiction of an old lady on her period.